Try multiplayer Accord with our workspaces feature 👀
Users can now have "premium workspaces", which will allow them to invite additional members and assign them Admin and Member roles. Whenever a member creates a document in your workspace, the document will appear in the workspace dashboard, allowing all members to have visibility over documents and their signing status.
Your dashboard view has been updated to accommodate the workspaces feature. You can now toggle between your workspaces, update your team settings, manage your plans, and access your billing portal from the sidebar.
We've created a new pricing tier called "Premium" which allows users to invite workspace members. Premium is priced the same as the existing "Pro" plan, but is tied to a specific workspace rather than a user, and is charged on a per-seat basis. Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're an existing customer and you'd like help migrating!
Fixes & improvements
- Updated sign up flow to a multistep process that asks for the workspace company's name
- Fixed visual bug where some clauses would be indented
- Fixed various editor bugs
- Added a loading spinners for sign in / sign up buttons
- Changed the user icon appearance in the dashboard navbar
- Set a minimum width to the popover menu that appears when clicking the user icon
- And more!